Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is now available on Xbox One! The next chapter in the action-packed series is finally here with 30 fan-favorite characters, a variety of modes, and innovative 2 vs. 2 gameplay allowing you to flex your creativity.
- Offline Modes
- Story: You’ll be put at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains
- Arcade: Recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills
- Mission: Do various tutorial missions, or your hand at advanced character-specific challenges and combos
- Training: Set up a training area with various parameters and hone your skills to improve your fighting abilities
- Vs. Player 2: Go head-to-head against another player locally
- Vs. CPU: Play solo against an AI-controlled opponent
- Collection: The Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks
- Online Modes
- Ranked Match: Battle other players online to advance in the rankings
- Casual Match: Battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings
- Beginners League: a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower
- Lobby: Search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches
- Rankings: View the rankings of players from all over the world
- Replay Settings: Configure replay settings and view replays
Spider-Man returns to the series with new moves to add to his arsenal featuring his acrobatic skills and signature Spider-Sense. Between the recent launch of Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite and the release of Spider-Man: Homecoming, excitement is in the air for gamers and movie fans alike. Now you can experience the best of both worlds! Watch Spidey in action as he navigates his new super hero identity with the guidance of mentor Tony Stark in “Spider-Man: Homecoming.” Now through October 24, when you buy the film on Microsoft Movies & TV, you’ll receive an exclusive Superior Spider-Man Premium Costume for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite on Xbox One, plucked straight from the pages of the 2013 Superior Spider-Man comic book series.
When Otto Octavius, the villain known as Doctor Octopus, was dying, he cheated death by using his skills as a mad scientist to swap minds with his greatest enemy, Spider-Man. He redesigned the suit to feature a red and black color scheme with mechanical spider arms, rendering him smarter, stronger…Superior!
This suit will be yours to use in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the brand-new installment of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters – including everyone’s favorite web-slinging super hero – team up for epic action-packed player-versus-player combat. Join the battle now and immerse yourself in the thrilling new era of this acclaimed crossover series.
Thanks for reading! For complete offer details, visit http://aka.ms/mmtv. For the latest Spidey news, be sure to follow Spider-Man: Homecoming on Twitter at https://twitter.com/spidermanmovie. For updates on Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, follow along at https://twitter.com/marvelvscapcom.
Source: Xbox Blog