Preview Beta Insiders began receiving a new system update today, starting at 2 p.m. PST. This latest build (rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171103-1923) includes several new features and fixes. For a more detailed look at features recently introduced as part of the Xbox One Update Preview, be sure to check out our recent post “New Preview Alpha Build – 11/03/17.” You can find even more on these features and what’s still to come here.
Games & Apps
- You can now check whether a specific game has downloaded Xbox One X assets from Games & Apps. To do this, navigate to Games & Apps > Games, place the focus over an Xbox One X Enhanced game, press the Menu button, and select Manage game. In the Manage game menu you’ll see Xbox One X Assets: Installed if Xbox One X Enhanced content has been installed.
- Miscellaneous improvements for game performance issues, guide performance issues and stuttering/popping party chat audio.
- Fixes for bad audio quality and users “hearing tinny” audio.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to receive the following error when joining party chat: “Party encountered an error. Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x8923102B]”
Store 4k Videos
- Fixed an issue that caused videos not to launch properly.
Dolby Atmos and Sound Settings
- Fixed an issue which caused Dolby Atmos settings to reset after resuming from connected standby and settings would report no audio state.
- Fixed an issue with Cortana and third party apps like iHeartRadio.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue that caused game installations to fail at times.
- Fixed an issue in which the network transfer Resume All would stop installation of the currently installing item and instead start installing the last item resumed.
- Improved the reliability of game launches.
- Some users may experience an issue when changing audio settings.
Source: Xbox Blog