Starting at 6:00p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1908 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6065.190807-1720).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6065.190807-1720
- Available: 6:00 PM 8/8/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM 8/9/19
A new version of controller firmware has been released for certain controller models. Users may be prompted to update the controller automatically when it is connected to the console. You can also go to Settings>Kinect & devices>Devices & Accessories with the controller connected, then select the ellipsis button to see if a firmware update is available.
My Games & Apps
- Fixed an issue where “Pre-Ordered” tag for applicable games would not be displayed in collection.
- Some users have reported that when the content does not load when they attempt to open a new Message or Notification/Alert that appears on the dashboard or in the Guide.
- Note: If you encounter this issue, be sure to indicate whether it was a Message or a Notification/Alert that was not loading content in your feedback description.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
August 8th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190806-1945)
August 8th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190806-1945)
August 7th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190806-1945)
Source: Xbox Blog